So, you were wondering where the rules are, well here we've made some rules which could be edited at any time. The rules are sorted out in categories of the different servers we have.
There are 3 levels of severities; minor, normal, major. As the name says, minor will be used for minor offenses, normal for normal offenses, and major for major offenses. The severity of infractions is determined by the staff member who witnessed the infraction, at the instruction of the Lead Staff of Risnox Server.
In the case you violate two rules at the same time, staff members are instructed to punish for the punishment that is more severe. For example, if a player is bypassing the filter, while also being racist, the player will be punished for being racist, rather than being punished for bypassing the filter.
[Server - Global]
1. Do Not Disrespect Staff or Argue
The staff are here to help the community, our helpers and moderators are normal players and may not be able to assist you instantly when asked. Please be patient when asking for help and you will be assisted as soon as a staff member can help you. All decisions made by the Risnox Server staff team are considered final. Please do not argue with a judgment made by one of our staff members. If you feel a member of staff is being abusive, please contact the Moderator team on the forums or message them privately. You should never argue with staff members publicly.
2. Do Not Disrespect Players
Every member deserves to be treated with respect. Positive and polite chat creates a friendly and welcoming environment that all members will feel comfortable in. When responding to players, remember to reply respectfully with the rules and guidelines in mind.
3. No Advertising
Any attempt to advertise a server is illegal, advertising indirectly by advertising a link or a stream that is advertising a different server is also illegal. Do not post any IP address or server domain names which can be used to connect to a server. Do not post the IP of other Discord or TeamSpeak servers. Do not attempt to advertise for self-interest, advertising of personal websites or products to purchase is illegal. To do so will result in an instant ban.
4. Don't Spam
A pretty straight forward rule, any repetition of messages in a short amount of time and continuous repetition over longer spans of time is punishable. Excessive use of symbols, capital letters, colors, etc., is also included in this rule. Spam of any type is not permitted, which includes full CAPS for in-game usernames. The minimal requirement for it to be classified as spam includes, but is not restricted to, the posting of same or similar messages consecutively, a repetitive number of times within the space of a few or more seconds. Messages comprising of all, or a large amount of, caps are also considered spam. Spam on the servers will not be tolerated and will either get you kicked, muted, or banned from the servers.
5. No Offensive Language
As a diverse family-friendly community we, so unsightly behavior including racism, offensive language, harassment, or trolling of other players is prohibited. This also includes the naming of ‘pets’. Profane or offensive pet names will not be tolerated. There is no swearing within our Community, period; words such as “damn” or “crap” are fine but please avoid bypassing filters or taking advantage of these relaxed filters; this includes spelling swear words with *’s or deliberately misspelling words with symbols or numbers, and/or abbreviations, and/or using different word in the same context. Trolling of any kind is not tolerated, this can include pranks or “jokes”. Insulting or provoking others even subliminally will not be tolerated, please respect others. If you’re angry with a decision, please use the report feature or contact a staff member. We may remove or lock threads of which the sole purpose is to publicly complain, shame, or rage in any way.
We will NOT allow the following:
– Remarks about Disabilities
Or any other kinds of Discrimination
NOTE: These behaviors will also not be tolerated on our servers with signs and builds themselves.
6. Do Not use Offensive Usernames
Usernames that could be considered offensive like sexual topics, bad words or distasteful are forbidden. If you don’t follow that rule you will be permanently banned from the server. Please don’t forget that we want a family-friendly community.
7. Do Not Impersonate or “Pretend to be Someone”
Impersonating a player, especially Risnox Server staff, is a serious offense, as we do not take this lightly. If you witness someone impersonating a player or staff member, please contact staff as soon as possible. Impersonating to be staff on the servers is not allowed, please do not trick someone to think you are able to do something that you can’t.
8. Do Not Ban Evade
Pretty straightforward, do not evade forum bans, if you wish to appeal you may send your appeal to our staff.
9. Do Not Post Personal Information
Posting someone’s private information is prohibited. “Private information” is defined by anything that is PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE, such as: Skype names, IP addresses, family information, Facebook pages, phone numbers etc. If you have any doubt if rather what you are about to post is personal information, contact staff before posting.
10. Do Not Use Any Exploits/Dupes/Bugs/Client Side Cheats/Hacks or Mods
If you’ve found a bug or someone found abusing with those stated, please report it to us immediately either in-game or on our forums. If we suspect that you are abusing any bugs or Exploit, punishment will be provided accordingly.
For a full list of acceptable and unacceptable mods, please check here.
11. Do Not Ask For Stuff, Ranks, Fly or OP
Don’t ask for stuff from staff members. This includes ranks, permissions, animals etc.
12. Avoid Lagging Our Servers
As a Player, make sure that you build at lag-free and efficient for our servers; There are players that don’t want to be affected by your builds (Ex. Machines Spewing items). Our staff reserve the right to remove whatever may be lagging our servers.
Chat Channel Rules:
1. No spamming or flooding the chat with messages. Do not type in ALL CAPS.
2. No text walls or a large paragraph of text. Make a thread on the forum or use Pastebin to post a large block of text.
3. No bashing or heated arguments to other people in the chat.
4. No adult (18+), explicit, or controversial messages.
5. No racist or degrading content (racial terms are not allowed).
6. No excessively cursing.
7. No advertising other sites/discord servers (Permission must be requested from Staff).
8. No referral links.
9. No begging or repeatedly asking for help in the chat, please keep question in the forums. Repeating asking basic questions will lead to administrative action.
10. No offensive names.
11. Inviting unofficial bots is NOT ALLOWED without administrative aproval, any bots that are found will be INSTANTLY BANNED without warning.
12. Do not perform or promote the intentional use of glitches, hacks, bugs, and other exploits that will cause an incident within the community and other players.
13. Do not cause a nuisance in the community, repeated complaints from several members will lead to administrative action.
14. Do not argue with staff. Decisions are final.
Voice Channel Rules:
1. No voice chat surfing or switching channels repeatedly.
2. No annoying, loud or high pitch noises.
3. Reduce the amount of background noise, if possible. Resort to push to talk in your settings to reduce the issue.
4. You will be removed if sound quality is poor to other members.
Bot Specific Rules:
1. Do not spam commands.
2. Do not use the bot to play loud music.
3. Do not use macros, hacks, etc with the bot.
Have a nice day!
Risnox Server Management